Apply For Membership
Thank you for your interest in the Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO), the world’s most influential community of entrepreneurs. Members of EO must be the owner, founder or majority stakeholder of a business earning a minimum of US$1 million in revenue during the most recent fiscal year. Venture-backed companies must have either privately-raised funds of at least US$2 million or publicly-raised funds of US$5 million, and a minimum of 10 employees.
Here is a brief look at the application process:
- Application Review: Once received, your application will be reviewed by your local chapter to ensure that all criteria is met.
- Chapter Communication:Upon receipt of your application, your local chapter will schedule an interview with you to further explore your interest in EO.
- EONetwork:When your application is accepted, you will gain access to Forum, chapter and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other member benefits. Discover the benefits available to you.
- Orientation and Training: Within the first three months of membership, you will partake in an EO orientation from a member of the EO staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
- Member Dues: Member fees comprise both Global and chapter dues. Global dues are currently US$2470 (plus a one-time US$2500 initiation fee) and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join. Chapter dues differ depending on your chapter’s policies.